Made from strong Japanese steel, the construction and design of the Induction 21 Steel cookware line guarantee superior quality. Each piece has copper melted into the steel, which effortlessly conducts heat quickly and evenly. Titanium is also added for strength and durability to endure everyday cooking. To ensure healthy cooking, the steel is nickel free to prevent allergic reactions to nickel. The tempered-glass lid makes it easy to monitor cooking and the dripless pouring rim reduces spillage along the side of the body. The casserole is the perfect choice for simmering stews and baking casseroles. It features a wide flat bottom, straight sides to maximize capacity and two short helper handles provide ease in transfer. This is the best steel for magnetic induction and perfect for all cooktops. Oven safe. Dishwasher safe. Limited lifetime warranty. Product dimensions: 5″ height, 9.5″ opening diameter, 8.5″ exterior base diameter.
- Copper is melted into the steel to conduct heat quickly and titanium is added to improve strength and durability
- Magnetic induction perfect for all cooktops
- Ergonomic; stay-cool handles to easily maneuver multiple pans on a stove top
- Pans are oven and broiler safe to sear; braise or deglaze
- Tempered-Glass lid-easy to monitor cooking