The USA Pan 6-well Swirl Cupcake Pan measures a full 3.688 x 2.5 x 1.781 inches* in each cup. This pan provides home bakers with an easy way to bake elegant swirl cupcakes for parties, events, and family functions. A simple twist on a baking classic, the swirl cupcake is perfectly finished with a variety of glazes such as a rich chocolate glaze or simple confectioners’ sugar glaze. The pan surface is coated with a patented AMERICOAT Plus coating, a non-stick silicone, allowing you to easily release your baked goods from the pan. AMERICOAT Plus is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free. Every USA Pan is made in the USA and has been designed with the same standard high performance features that commercial bakers enjoy including aluminized steel and heavy gauge steel construction that allows for even heat distribution and maximum service life. USA Pan 6-well Swirl Cupcake Pan’s unique fluted panel surface design facilitates air circulation and also maximizes pan strength, which helps to resist warping. USA Pan bakeware is long-lasting, durable, reliable, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. USA Pan’s professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA Pan is a Bundy Family owned company, based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area that has been producing high performance bakeware for over 50 years. *Dimensions represent cup size, not overall pan size.
- Swirl Cupcake with 6 wells has unique design for beautifully detailed cakes; commercial grade and heavy gauge aluminized steel with a lifetime warranty
- USA Pan baking pans feature Americoat which promotes quick release of baked-goods plus fast and easy clean up; wash with hot water, mild soap and gentle scrub brush or sponge
- Nonstick Americoat coating – a patented silicone coating which is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free – provides quick and easy release of all baked-goods and minimal easy clean up
- Made in the USA; each well measures 3.69 x 1.81 inches
- USA Pan is a Bundy family company which has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years